How to sync live website to stage via sync option in staging?
Breeze streamlines the deployment of Magento applications through its one-click Sync feature, facilitating the synchronization of complete website(Code,Database and Media)from the live server to the staging environment. This ensure an exact replica of the live setup, promoting error-free and helping developers to do error-free and efficient deployments.
Note: The Sync Feature will only work when there’s a stage server present(staging environment).Also make sure to verify that stage server has enough disk space.
Ensure that a backup of the stage website is taken before starting the synchronization process.
Following are the steps to sync live code, DB, and media(optional) into the staging environment:
- Sign in to the Breeze Platform using your login credentials.
- Choose the Company you wish to access.
- Navigate to the Store that requires the staging environment to be opened.
- You will find two options below the Environment section - Live and Stage
- Opt for the Stage option and click to open.
- On the left-hand side, access the Tools Section.
- In the tools section, go to the bottom-most, and click on Sync option
- A confirmation pop-up will come - asking if you wish to sync code, database, and media from the live site.
- Click on Continue - and the Syncing process will start soon.
Website Staging Best Practices
The staging is the inherent part of web development. Whenever you need to test or change anything on the website, the ideal way is to move the website to the stage and do it in a controlled environment. This way, only the changes that pass the ...
How to Create Stage for the Store?
Whenever you need to test or change anything on the website, the ideal way is to move the website to the stage and do it in a controlled environment. This way, only the changes that pass the various analysis test could go live for user experience. At ...
How to add/remove domains to your main website?
Do you have more than one domain name for one website? Usually, large shoppers or organizations have multiple domains names, but they all point to one primary domain, i.e. their website. Domain aliases are different from sub-domains. A domain alias ...
How to Restore a Backup to Live?
You can quickly restore the backup with the Breeze platform. The backup will restore to the live website. Restoring a Backup Follow the steps to restore the backup: Step 1: Login to your Breeze Platform Step 2: Select the company you like to work on ...
How to Download Backup of Your Website?
In this tutorial we will download the backup of the website to the local storage. At Breeze, we do the automatic backup, with 7 days retention time. However, if you need to do a manual backup, you can follow this tutorial. Download the Backup Steps ...
Ready your Magento Store for Core Web Vitals.